Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Sunny Saturday

Today my dad and Cindy came over to hang out, the weather was beautiful.  Kellen got to play outside all day long.  It is so nice having a deck that I can lock and watch him on.  While Andy and I cleaned all the windows and the house, Kellen got to sit outside, play ball and drive his car.  The sun came out and he really wanted his glasses.

Driving his car on the deck in style

The dogs got to play outside all day, and the sun came out just in time.
Dad and I cooked (since I can't do all that work at the moment) while Andy was playing and swinging with Kellen.  He is getting really good at hitting and catching. (we work on these things daily).

We are also very ready for this baby girl to come and join our family, we will be 38 weeks on Monday....and counting down :-)

I love, LOVE that he can play outside all day, he was beyond ready for bed tonight and so am I.
Hope everyone enjoyed the weather and the weekend.

Love
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment