Grandpa and Kellen being goofy! We tried to get a good picture of them, but Kellen wasn't cooperating!!
Kellen Playing with his new bat and ball. It was a little heavy, but he figured it out fast!
Mom came over for just a little bit to see Kellen before heading to bed. Friday we went on a really long walk, I think my dad tried to put me into labor, but it was wonderful and the weather was great. We went to lunch, met my mom for a little shopping, Kellen took a nap, then my mom and I went out to see one of my very best friends Liz for a party she was having. We sure had a fun time, laughing and just relaxing. I tried to get home before the little man went to bed, but he was out cold when I got there.
Kellen playing with Grandma, Grandpa got him some new toys, so he was showing her and singing.Saturday mid afternoon, we had a play date with Serena, Kyleigh and Issac. We went to a play place in Ham Lake. Kellen had so much fun playing basketball and then we went on the slide. A big boy slide, we couldn't get him off of it. We needed to take a break for lunch and he threw a fit saying, "OH slide, OH play pease." He was sweating and needed to at least drink something before we went back to let him play. I told him if he took one bite he could go slide, well the crying stopped (after about 10 minutes I swear), and hate the entire plate of mac and cheese, sucked down his water and off we went.
After the play date dad and I got some lunch and we went over to Great Grandma Anderberg's house. I put my blinker on to turn in the complex and Kellen started saying, "Dabie" for my uncle David. I thought to myself, NO way he knows that this is where they live....is he really saying David? Sure enough, he absolutely was!! We weren't there for long before Kellen says, "goodbye," started to put his jacket and hat on to leave. So we left and he went over to Grandma Carol's house for a sleep over.
Sunday
Liz getting gift bags ready for the baby shower!
Kellen had so much fun playing with Honor! When it was time to open gifts Honor wanted to watch, but Kellen kept asking her to go downstairs and play, she wasn't going to until the presents here done (I don't blame her lol). So we took Kellen down and he discovered Tony was downstairs, he played by himself and played some football with Tony! When it was time to leave I had to put him over my shoulder to get him out of the basement :-).
Kellen waiting for Honor to come and play! The basement has an awesome kids area and Kellen just loved it! The whole way home he talked about Liz, Honor, Sailor, Tony, Daisy and Buster. He actually woke up this morning (Tuesday), saying Honor, Daisy, Buster....and elephant never forgets I guess. So we had a skype date, he really loves those!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, we sure did!!
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment