SORRY, it has been awhile since I have blogged...we have been so busy. Last weekend I was gone at a retreat, I sure missed all my boys. They kept busy playing outside and working on some much needed yard work. Kellen is really enjoying being outside and playing. If I can't chase him around all day because, well I am 37 weeks pregnant, I just let him play ball on the deck. Our deck has a gate and it locks so he can just play out there with the patio door open playing ball. He loves driving his 4-wheeler and he car that Grandma Carol got him for his birthday last year.
We all head up the road and went to his cousins Cole & Austin's birthday party on Sunday. He sure had lots of fun, he kept wanting to play with Chopper (their dog) like he plays with Linkin. Chopper is a pug and he did not enjoy Kellen laying all over him, but he found a nice spot on Andy's lap so he could be apart of the action and stay away from our little man. Kellen really liked when Chopper gave him lots of kisses.
He loves running around outside, and this is one of my favorite outfits :-)
I was going through some pictures and found these two. This is my cousin Angela back when they lived next to us when we were youger. Look at how innocent she looks....love this picture.
This one is of Ashley and Angela at our house around the same time....oh my :-).
Jess



hahaha wow old pictures. Yes she only looks innocent.
ReplyDeletelooks is the key word....they never were haha
ReplyDelete