Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A day with Friends

Today I got up early to go to the hospital to spend the day with Cassie & Easton. His daddy went back to work today and Mommy wanted some company. I was not going to complain I have been wanted to spend the day up here for awhile :-). He is doing really well and everyone is excited for him to go home, sooner then later we hope.
Easton & Mommy snuggling after a feeding!  He was wide awake and I got to snuggle him too!

Snuggling with me after a feeding, I loved seeing him!!

Kisses from Mommy!

Kellen got to spend most of the day with Grandma Pat while Andy worked on his trucks and I was at the hospital. He loves going up there and hanging out with everyone! When I got home today, all of my boys were excited to see me. Kellen says, "OH HI Mommy" with so much excitement.
Linkin gets to come home from the vet today and we are excited, we all miss him.  Kellen has been asking where Linkin is non stop, he sure misses his play buddy!  When I got home today Merc went RUNNING so fast up the steps to see Linkin and barked to go back outside because he really wants to play.  As much as grumpy Merc doesn't want to admit that he loves Linkin, there was no denying it today!  Andy says Merc has been barking to come in to get Link and wants to go back outside.  :-)

Do you think they missed each other?!? 

Tomorrow my Aunt Sue is coming to visit, and we are all very excited!  Other then that it is time for us all to go to bed!  Kellen is out of breath right now playing ball with himself, has the hiccups and keeps saying ni ni, but just isn't "ready" for bed haha!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment