Sunday, February 19, 2012

To new things

So I have decided to start a blog, I am not really sure why.  I LOVE cooking and sharing my cooking and I also have LOTS of family that would like to keep updated with my busy family....so I thought this would be a great way to do that.
With one baby who is almost 2, one on the way and two perfect dogs why not share how much fun/craziness runs around this house in a day.
Here is one of my favorite family pictures, we are just missing the little one who will be here in April sometime.  We are so excited to add a new little bundle of joy to this crazy house. 

Kellen is so full of life and energy staying home with him is one of the best decisions my husband and I have made.  Each day I see so much of the both of us in him it just amazes me.  He seems to get so much smarter each day I just can't believe it.  He will be 2 on April 12th and I cannot wait, but at the same time would LOVE to slow down time a little.

One of the biggest changes he has made lately; he has started to put sentences together, not saying just one thing.  More milk PLEASE he says so proud of himself.  Hat on and shoe on are most common, we cannot leave the house with out his hat on.  He is really learning how to put his shoes & boots on.  If they are not going on as easy as he would like--puuuusssshhh---he says trying to get them on.  Mercury-Ginkin (Linkin), treat please; he just loves giving the dogs their treats.  He loves taking showers with daddy and if that word is mentioned he will continuously say shower for about 10 minutes until he forgets about it.

Today Kellen went on an adventure with his daddy; he got to go out to the farm and feed the calves.  MOOOO, cow, moooo; OH! there's a cow.  He gets so excited when he can recognize things he is learning!  He will continue to repeat himself until either Andy or I say, "yep, there is a cow!"

Here is one of the most recent pictures I have of him.  It was taken by my good friend and photographer Lauren Noess http://www.arielphotographymn.com/Kellen loves sitting in our bay window; reading and watching the dogs play outside.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment