Today is all about working to get Kellen's room changed and into a big boy room and the little girls room cleaned up and ready to go. I am going to wash her clothes we have and organize so we know what she has and what she needs. Well I might do that this week as long as we can get Kellen's room to change. We are going to take down the playpen that is taking over our living room and move Kellen's toys around. He is not going to know what to think when he comes back from Grandma's house.
No play pen, it is pretty nice to have our living room back, even if it is only going to be for a year until baby girl K starts moving around!
After we started moving Kellen's room around we went to Rochester to pick up our beds we ordered. Well much to our surprise they do not deliver to that store anymore and we were MORE then welcome to drive up to the cities and get our beds. Needless to say we canceled our order and went somewhere else to buy the things we needed. It ended up turning out for the better, we got something much for efficient and Kellen is going to love it. We just have to wait two weeks for it to get here :-(. This also took up A LOT more time then we were expecting so we didn't get as much done as we wanted to. Also since we have to wait two weeks to get our other stuff, I can not get as much done as I would like tomorrow either.
We might have a few long weeks ahead of us getting him into his big boy bed, but we are ready for it and want him to be all transitioned before the baby gets here. Today Kellen didn't take a nap, and he was still up until 9:30, playing and having a great time....maybe our nap days are over...uh oh! I don't think I am quite ready for that yet!
This morning he is with Grandpa Jeff and they are going to visit Great Grandma Anderberg and Great Aunt Wendy. They sure love that little guy and we don't get up there enough to see them or his other Great Grandma Gee Gee. Speaking of Gee Gee, I can NOT wait to get his quilt she made for him on his bed!! We love it so much and right now it is too big for his crib, but he points and it and says Gee Gee. He also got got see Gee Gee, Great Aunt Beth, and Great Uncle Mark; they sure like seeing him.
Auntie Ashley got to have supper with him, they played and played. He says, "Auntie eat, eat." She was late for supper and they were sitting already and he needed her to sit.
Kellen LOVES putting Mr. Potato Head glasses on and running around....he is a little wacky and somehow he got Ashley to play along haha :-)
Tomorrow we get to go pick up Kellen, our house just isn't the same without that little monster around here :-). I am going to finish hanging stuff up in his room and get the other room as clean as I can.
Good night!
Jess


No comments:
Post a Comment